In the realm of premium 160cc engine bikes, three contenders have emerged as frontrunners, offering a perfect blend of power, aesthetics, and cutting-edge features. Let’s delve into the details of each bike, exploring the unique characteristics that make them stand out in the crowded two-wheeler market.
1. Bajaj Pulsar N160
The Bajaj Pulsar N160 takes center stage with its robust 164.82cc engine, delivering an impressive mileage of 51.6 kmpl. Boasting a sleek design and a kerb weight of 152 kg, this bike promises agility and control. The 14-liter fuel tank ensures long rides without frequent pit stops, while the 5-speed manual transmission adds to the thrill of the ride. With Single Channel ABS, a digital instrument console, and color options like Caribbean Blue and Racing Red, the Pulsar N160 is a visual and performance delight.
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price
- Pulsar N160 Single Channel ABS: ₹1,54,891 On-Road
- Pulsar N160 Dual Channel ABS: ₹1,63,580 On-Road
2. TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, equipped with a 159.7cc engine, strikes a balance between power and fuel efficiency with a mileage of 41.4 kmpl. Weighing 144 kg and featuring Single Channel ABS, this bike ensures a nimble yet secure ride. The digital instrument console and a plethora of color options, including Racing Red and Metallic Blue, add a touch of modernity. With variants like Single Disc ABS, Dual Disc ABS with Bluetooth, and a Special Edition, the Apache RTR 160 4V caters to diverse rider preferences.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
- Apache RTR 160 4V Single Disc – ABS: ₹1,49,601 On-Road
- Apache RTR 160 4V Dual Disc – ABS – Bluetooth: ₹1,57,285 On-Road
- Apache RTR 160 4V Dual Disc – ABS: ₹1,57,356 On-Road
- Apache RTR 160 4V Dual Channel ABS: ₹1,62,167 On-Road
- Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition: ₹1,62,745 On-Road
3. Hero Xtreme 160R 4V
The Hero Xtreme 160R 4V, powered by a 163.2cc engine, not only delivers on performance but also offers an expert-reported mileage of 48.28 kmpl. Weighing 144 kg and equipped with Single Channel ABS, this bike prioritizes safety and maneuverability. The digital instrument console and color options like Blazing Sports Red and Neon Shooting Star add a touch of flair. With variants like Xtreme 160R 4V Connected and Xtreme 160R 4V Pro, Hero provides options for riders seeking advanced features.
Hero Xtreme 160R 4V Price
- Xtreme 160R 4V Standard: ₹1,57,264 On-Road
- Xtreme 160R 4V Connected: ₹1,63,446 On-Road
- Xtreme 160R 4V Pro: ₹1,66,726 On-Road
As we navigate through the top-tier offerings in the 160cc premium segment, it’s evident that each bike brings its unique charm, catering to the diverse needs and preferences of motorcycle enthusiasts. Stay tuned for these biking marvels to hit the Indian roads, redefining the riding experience in 2024.
- Land Rover Unveils the 2024 Range Rover Evoque, A Dual Powerhouse in Petrol and Diesel Variants
- Citroen C3 Aircross SUV Automatic Variants Set to Hit Indian Roads: Here’s All You Need to Know
- Kinetic Luna makes a big comeback: Introducing Kinetic e-Luna, booking started, know the price
- Royal Enfield has introduced two new colors in the Military Silver Edition for its Bullet 350
- Revolt Motors Unveils the RV400 BRZ, India’s Affordable AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle