If you play Free Fire Max, you must be aware that many players camp and eliminate you, especially in CS ranks. Many players stay covered and don’t come out, causing you to get eliminated. However, today we’ll share a trick with you that will help you easily eliminate such players. Read this post till the end to find out.
When playing Free Fire Max in CS ranks, you often encounter a player in your team who consistently eliminates you from cover, making it hard for you to make any progress in the game.
But if you know how to fake rush, you can easily take down that player in front of cover. Let’s talk about how you can fake rush.
Firstly, you need to stay in cover. After that, you have to step slightly outside the cover and move towards the opponent quickly, then immediately retreat behind the cover.
To perform this action, you need to increase your movement speed, which you can practice in training.
Benefits of Fake Rush
- By fake rushing, you can draw the opponent out of cover.
- As soon as the opponent comes out, you can easily aim for a headshot.
- You can defend yourself easily.
If you master this trick, you can apply it even in open fields without getting hit by the opponent.
When to Use Fake Rush
- Use this trick only when the opponent doesn’t come out of cover.
- If you don’t have a cover, utilize the fast movement trick.
Apply this trick when playing CS ranks and the opponent is behind cover while you also have cover.
We hope you found this information about the fake rush trick helpful. If you want to learn more such strategies, you can enable notifications on our website.
- Bhakshak Review: A Must-Watch Film Exposing Society’s Shadows with Courage and Wisdom
- Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya Review: Romance, Comedy, and Family Entertainment
- Baby John Teaser Released, Varun Dhawan’s Cinematic Comeback
- Indus Battle Royale game released in beta version, know how to download it?
- Fighter Movie Collection: Fighter Day 10 Collection