Revolt Motors, a key player in the electric vehicle (EV) market, has recently introduced its latest offering, the RV400 BRZ electric motorcycle, to the Indian market. Priced at an introductory rate of Rs 1.38 lakh (ex-showroom), this launch signifies a major breakthrough for electric bike enthusiasts, as the new model comes with a more budget-friendly price tag compared to its predecessor.
AI Integration for a Smarter Ride
The RV400 BRZ proudly claims the title of India’s first AI-enabled motorcycle. With a 3 KWH motor power, the bike offers an impressive range of 150 km per charge in Eco mode, 100 km in Normal mode, and 80 km in Sport mode. The user-friendly features include a push-button start and a mechanical key for ignition.
Powerful Performance and Charging Convenience
The mid-drive, chain-driven motor is complemented by a Li-ion battery with a capacity of 3.24 KWhT. The RV400 BRZ boasts automatic transmission and supports charging both at home and at designated charging stations. Charging from 0-80% takes approximately 3 hours, and the charger warranty is valid for 2 years.
Smart Features for a Connected Riding Experience
The RV400 BRZ doesn’t just excel in performance but also in connectivity. The digital instrument console offers Bluetooth connectivity, navigation, and geo-fencing capabilities. Additional features include a USB charging port, external speakers, and real-time temperature and battery level updates. The bike’s top speed is an impressive 85 km/h, and it can accelerate from 0 to 100% in just 4.5 hours.
Booking Details and Color Options
Prospective buyers can reserve the RV400 BRZ by visiting an authorized dealership or through the official Revolt Motors website. The booking fee is a nominal Rs 499. The motorcycle is available in five attractive color schemes: Pacific Blue, Cosmic Black, Dark Silver, Rebel Red, and Lunar Green.
- Land Rover Unveils the 2024 Range Rover Evoque, A Dual Powerhouse in Petrol and Diesel Variants
- Citroen C3 Aircross SUV Automatic Variants Set to Hit Indian Roads: Here’s All You Need to Know
- Kinetic Luna makes a big comeback: Introducing Kinetic e-Luna, booking started, know the price
- Royal Enfield has introduced two new colors in the Military Silver Edition for its Bullet 350
- Revolt Motors Unveils the RV400 BRZ, India’s Affordable AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle