In today’s time, the number of gamers is increasing rapidly. Many gamers prefer playing games on their mobiles, while others prefer playing games on PCs. Some players also play Android games on their PCs using software called an emulator.
Today, we will talk about five emulators that can easily run games or apps with 2GB storage on your PC.
It’s designed for mid-range laptops and PCs. It runs smoothly on most laptops and PCs, especially those with 4GB RAM.
Minimum requirements for GameLoop:
- CPU: Dual-core Intel/AMD at 1.8 GHz or faster.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory (RAM): At least 3GB of RAM.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Storage: At least 1GB of free space.
2. MuMu App Player
This emulator allows running Android apps for free. It supports the Google Play Store and has a simple interface. Minimum requirements…
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or better (quad-core processor).
- GPU: GTX 280 or HD 6790.
- Memory (RAM): 4GB or more.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher.
- Storage: At least 2GB of free space.
A quick-loading emulator, simple to use, and entirely free. Minimum requirements include…
- CPU: Intel/AMD (Dual Core processor).
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 or 64-bit).
- Memory (RAM): 4GB or above.
- Disk Space: 5GB (recommended).
Easy to use on Windows OS, not available for Mac. Simple interface, suitable for low-end PCs/laptops. Minimum requirements include…
- CPU: Dual Core CPU supporting virtualization technology.
- Operating System: All versions of Windows 32-bit (64-bit recommended).
- RAM: 1GB (4GB recommended).
- Disk Space: Varies (5GB recommended).
Considered good for gaming, allowing easy play of games like Free Fire and BGMI. It runs on PCs and laptops with 2GB RAM. Minimum requirements…
- CPU: Intel Dual Core/AMD.
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2GB (4GB recommended).
- Disk Space: At least 1GB (recommended 5GB).
- Operating System: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11) 64-bit.
Among these emulators, those suitable for PCs with 2GB RAM are considered best. They support playing low-sized games like Free Fire. For better graphics in games like BGMI and Free Fire, a minimum of 4 or 8GB RAM on your PC is necessary for a good experience. Games might lag or crash on PCs with 2GB RAM when playing Free Fire.