In the popular battle royale game, Free Fire, having the right weapon can be the key to victory. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the various types of weapons (guns) available in Free Fire and provide valuable insights into their functionalities. From close-quarters combat to long-range engagements, understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each weapon is crucial for success on the battleground. In this article, we will know about Free Fire All weapons and Their Types.
Different types of weapons in Free Fire
To help you succeed, Free Fire offers a variety of weapons that serve different purposes. Whether you prefer close combat or long-range fights, there’s a weapon category for you. In this guide, we’ll explore the different types of weapons in Free Fire.
- Long-range gun
- Sniper gun
Now, let’s find out which weapons or guns are included in each of these types.
Melee weapons in Free Fire are essential tools for engaging in close-quarters combat when you find yourself without any firearms. These hand-operated weapons allow players to fight and defend themselves against enemies in intense encounters.
Here are the Melee weapons available in Free Fire:
- PAN: The PAN is a versatile melee weapon resembling a frying pan. It not only serves as a defensive tool but can also inflict significant damage when used to strike opponents. Due to its wide surface area, it offers a decent blocking capability, providing a temporary shield against incoming gunfire.
- PARANG: The PARANG is a traditional machete-style weapon known for its slashing power. It excels in delivering swift and powerful strikes, making it an effective choice for close-range combat. The Parang allows players to swiftly move in and out of engagements while dealing substantial damage to opponents.
- BAT: The BAT is a melee weapon resembling a baseball bat. It offers excellent reach and impact, enabling players to deliver strong blows to enemies within close proximity. The bat is ideal for staggering opponents, disrupting their movements, and gaining the upper hand in confrontations.
- KATANA: The KATANA is a legendary Japanese sword renowned for its sharpness and precision. It is a high-damage melee weapon capable of inflicting devastating slashes on adversaries. The Katana is prized for its quick attack speed, making it a lethal weapon in the hands of a skilled player.
- SCYTHE: The SCYTHE is a unique and formidable melee weapon with a curved blade attached to a long handle. It offers a longer reach compared to other melee weapons, granting players an advantage in terms of keeping their distance while striking opponents. The Scythe’s sweeping attacks can hit multiple enemies at once, making it effective in crowded situations.
These Melee weapons provide players with alternative means of combat when firearms are scarce or when engaging in close-quarters encounters. Mastering the use of these weapons can give players an edge in survival, providing a unique and thrilling combat experience in the world of Free Fire.
Pistols in Free Fire serve as compact weapons that can be highly effective in eliminating enemies. Although they may not possess the same firepower as larger firearms, a well-placed headshot from a pistol can swiftly dispatch an opponent.
Let’s take a closer look at the seven types of pistols found in Free Fire:
- USP: The USP is a semi-automatic pistol known for its accuracy and reliability. It offers a decent rate of fire and moderate damage, making it a reliable sidearm for close to mid-range engagements.
- G18: The G18 is a fully automatic pistol that excels in close-quarters combat. It boasts a high rate of fire, allowing players to quickly unleash a flurry of bullets on opponents. While it may have slightly lower damage per shot, its rapid-fire capability compensates for it.
- DESERT EAGLE: The Desert Eagle is a powerful semi-automatic pistol with high damage per shot. It is known for its stopping power and can eliminate opponents swiftly. However, its slower rate of fire and limited magazine capacity require precise aiming and controlled shots.
- M500: The M500 is a revolver-style pistol that delivers significant damage with each shot. It offers excellent accuracy and range, making it effective for mid-range engagements. However, its slow reload time and limited ammo capacity necessitate careful ammunition management.
- MI917: The MI917 is a compact pistol with good overall stats. It offers a balanced combination of damage, accuracy, and rate of fire. It can be a reliable choice for players seeking versatility and effectiveness in various combat scenarios.
- USP-2: The USP-2 is an upgraded version of the USP pistol. It retains the accurate and reliable nature of the original USP while providing improved damage and firing rate. It serves as an enhanced sidearm option for players who prefer the USP’s characteristics.
- MINI UZI: The Mini UZI is a machine pistol that offers a high rate of fire and decent damage. Its rapid-fire capability can be advantageous in close-quarters combat, allowing players to quickly take down opponents. However, its accuracy and effectiveness diminish at longer ranges.
These pistols provide players with reliable backup options or primary weapons when ammunition for other firearm categories is scarce. Their compact nature allows for easy manoeuvrability and swift target acquisition. Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each pistol type is crucial for making tactical decisions and adapting to different combat scenarios in the fast-paced world of Free Fire.
Shotguns in Free Fire are purpose-built weapons designed to dominate in close-range combat situations. While they may lack effectiveness against distant targets, their devastating power at close quarters can quickly turn the tide of battle.
Let’s explore the shotguns available in Free Fire, categorized as SMG Shotguns and SG Shotguns:
- UMP: The UMP is a versatile shotgun that combines the characteristics of an SMG (Submachine Gun) with shotgun capabilities. It offers a good balance of damage, range, and fire rate, making it effective in both close and mid-range encounters.
- MP5: The MP5 is another SMG shotgun hybrid that delivers reliable damage with a decent rate of fire. It provides players with a versatile option for close-range engagements, allowing them to unleash quick and powerful bursts of bullets.
- MP40: The MP40 is a popular SMG shotgun known for its high rate of fire and consistent damage output. It excels in close-quarters combat, allowing players to rapidly eliminate opponents in intense encounters.
- P90: The P90 is an SMG shotgun that boasts a high magazine capacity and a fast fire rate. While it may have slightly lower damage per shot, its ability to sustain a prolonged assault on enemies makes it a formidable choice for close-range engagements.
- THOMPSON: The Thompson is an SMG shotgun with a historical background. It offers a good balance of damage and rate of fire, making it suitable for close to mid-range encounters. Its iconic design and reliable performance make it a favourite among many players.
- VECTOR: The Vector is an SMG shotgun that excels in close-quarters combat due to its exceptional rate of fire. It can quickly dispatch enemies with its high bullet output, but players need to be mindful of its limited magazine capacity.
- MACIO: The MACIO is an SMG shotgun with a unique design. It offers a decent rate of fire and effective damage, making it a reliable option for close-range engagements. Its compact size allows for agile movements during intense battles.
- M1887: The M1887 is a powerful shotgun with high damage per shot. It offers great stopping power at close range but requires precise aiming due to its break-action mechanism and slow reload time.
- M1014: The M1014 is a semi-automatic shotgun known for its fast rate of fire. It allows players to deliver a rapid series of shots, making it lethal in close-quarters encounters. However, its lower damage per shot requires players to maintain accuracy.
- SPAS12: The SPAS12 is a semi-automatic shotgun that provides a good balance between damage and rate of fire. It offers versatility in close-range combat, allowing players to quickly eliminate opponents with successive shots.
- MAG 7: The Mag 7 is a pump-action shotgun that delivers high damage per shot. It requires careful aiming and timing due to its single-shot mechanism, but a well-placed shot can instantly eliminate enemies in close quarters.
- CHARGE BUSTER: The Charge Buster is a shotgun that can be charged up for a devastating shot. It offers high damage potential and is effective in close-range engagements, but players need to be cautious of its slower rate of fire and charge time.
- TROGON: The TROGON is a shotgun that combines semi-automatic and pump-action firing modes. It provides players with flexibility, allowing them to adapt to different combat scenarios. Its versatility makes it a reliable choice for close-quarters combat.
These shotguns in Free Fire excel in short-range encounters, delivering massive damage and ensuring quick eliminations. Understanding their strengths, such as high burst damage and spread, can give players a significant advantage when engaging in intense close-quarters battles.
Long-range guns in Free Fire are essential for engaging enemies from a distance, providing players with the capability to eliminate opponents who are far away.
Here are the long-range guns available in Free Fire:
- GROZA: The Groza is a powerful assault rifle that excels in both close and long-range combat. It offers high damage, stability, and accuracy, making it a deadly choice for players seeking versatility in various combat scenarios.
- M249: The M249 is a light machine gun (LMG) that boasts a high rate of fire and a large magazine capacity. While it may have some recoil, its sustained firepower and long-range effectiveness make it a formidable choice for suppressing enemies and dealing with consistent damage.
- SVD (Dragunov): The SVD, also known as the Dragunov, is a semi-automatic sniper rifle that provides excellent accuracy and damage. It allows players to deliver precise shots at long distances, making it a popular choice for snipers who prefer a semi-automatic option.
- M4A1: The M4A1 is a versatile assault rifle that offers a good balance of damage, accuracy, and fire rate. While it may not specialize in long-range combat, it provides reliable performance across various engagements, making it a reliable all-around weapon.
- AK: The AK is a widely recognized assault rifle known for its high damage per shot. It may have slightly higher recoil, but its potency at medium to long ranges makes it a favoured weapon among players who prefer raw firepower.
- M14: The M14 is a semi-automatic marksman rifle that combines decent damage and accuracy. It allows players to deliver precise shots at medium to long distances, making it effective for players who prefer a more balanced rifle.
- SCAR: The SCAR is an assault rifle that offers good accuracy, stability, and damage. While it may not excel in any particular aspect, its versatility makes it a reliable choice for medium to long-range engagements.
- VSS: The VSS is a specialized sniper rifle that features an integrated suppressor and comes with a built-in scope. It offers excellent stealth capabilities and is effective for mid to long-range engagements, particularly suited for players who prefer a more covert approach.
- SKS: The SKS is a semi-automatic sniper rifle known for its high accuracy and damage. It offers a good rate of fire, allowing players to rapidly deliver shots at long distances with precision.
- FAMAS: The FAMAS is a burst assault rifle that provides a high rate of fire and good damage. While it requires controlled bursts for optimal accuracy, it can be deadly in the hands of players who can master its burst-firing mechanic.
- XM8: The XM8 is an assault rifle with a balanced combination of accuracy, fire rate, and damage. It offers versatility in various combat scenarios, making it a solid choice for medium to long-range engagements.
- M60: The M60 is a light machine gun that boasts high damage and a large magazine capacity. It offers sustained firepower and is particularly effective for suppressing enemies and holding down positions at long distances.
- AN94: The AN94 is an assault rifle known for its unique two-round burst mode. It offers high accuracy and stability, allowing players to deliver precise shots at long ranges while conserving ammunition.
- PLASMA: The Plasma is a futuristic energy rifle that offers high accuracy and damage. It shoots energy projectiles, making it highly effective at long distances and providing a unique gameplay experience.
- AC80: The AC80 is a powerful sniper rifle known for its high damage and accuracy. It offers exceptional long-range performance, making it a preferred choice for players who excel in precision sniping.
- SHIELD GUN: The Shield Gun is a special weapon that provides an additional layer of protection to the player. It deploys a portable shield that can absorb incoming bullets, reducing damage taken. While it does not deal direct damage to enemies, it offers valuable defensive capabilities.
- TREATMENT LASER GUN: The Treatment Laser Gun is a support weapon that can heal teammates. It emits a healing beam that restores the health of allies within its range. It does not cause damage to enemies but plays a vital role in sustaining and supporting the team during intense battles.
- PARAFAL: The Parafal is a powerful assault rifle known for its high damage and stability. It offers good accuracy and is effective in medium to long-range engagements. With its reliable performance, it can be a deadly choice for players seeking a hard-hitting rifle.
- G36: The G36 is an assault rifle that combines accuracy and stability. It offers a balanced performance, making it suitable for various combat situations. Its versatility allows players to engage enemies effectively at medium to long ranges.
- KINGFISHER: The Kingfisher is a semi-automatic sniper rifle known for its high damage and accuracy. It offers a reliable one-shot kill capability when hitting enemies in vital areas. It excels in long-range engagements, making it a preferred choice for snipers.
- KORD: The KORD is a heavy machine gun known for its exceptional firepower and range. It offers high damage per shot and a large magazine capacity. The KORD excels in suppressing enemies and providing sustained firepower, making it a formidable weapon for both offence and defence. Its long-range effectiveness and ability to penetrate cover can give players a significant advantage in battles.
- GATLING: The Gatling gun is a powerful, rotating-barrel machine gun that delivers an immense rate of fire. It offers a tremendous amount of bullets per minute, allowing players to unleash a torrent of bullets on their opponents. The Gatling gun’s high damage output and suppressive fire capabilities can quickly overwhelm enemies and control the battlefield. However, its heavy weight and slower movement speed can be a disadvantage, requiring players to carefully position themselves for optimal use.
These long-range guns provide players with the ability to engage enemies from a distance, allowing for effective targeting and elimination of opponents who are far away. Understanding the characteristics and strengths of each weapon is crucial for making informed choices and adapting to different combat situations in the dynamic world of Free Fire.
Sniper guns in Free Fire are precision weapons designed for long-range engagements, allowing players to eliminate enemies from a distance with accuracy and precision. These sniper guns utilize special blue-colored ammunition, commonly referred to as sniper ammo.
Let’s explore the three sniper guns available in Free Fire and their unique characteristics:
- AWM: The AWM (Arctic Warfare Magnum) is a bolt-action sniper rifle with extremely high damage per shot. It offers exceptional long-range accuracy and is capable of delivering lethal one-shot kills to enemies, especially when hitting vital areas. The AWM is highly sought after due to its immense stopping power and ability to penetrate through armoured vests, making it a deadly weapon in the hands of a skilled marksman. However, its bolt-action mechanism requires players to manually cycle the bolt after each shot, resulting in a slower rate of fire.
- Kar98K: The Kar98K is a bolt-action sniper rifle known for its reliability and versatility. It offers significant damage and excellent accuracy at long distances. While it may not possess the same stopping power as the AWM, the Kar98K is still capable of eliminating enemies with a well-placed shot. It has a faster rate of fire compared to the AWM due to its bolt-action mechanism, allowing players to cycle the bolt for follow-up shots quickly.
- M82B: The M82B, also known as the Barrett, is a semi-automatic sniper rifle. It offers high damage and a relatively fast rate of fire for a sniper rifle. The M82B can deliver consecutive shots rapidly, allowing players to maintain pressure on enemies without the need for manual bolt cycling. While it may have slightly lower damage compared to the AWM, its semi-automatic firing mode compensates for it, making it a deadly choice for players who prefer sustained fire in sniper engagements.
- M24: The M24 is a bolt-action sniper rifle known for its high accuracy and damage. It offers excellent long-range performance, making it a popular choice among snipers. The M24 is capable of delivering lethal shots to enemies, especially when hitting vital areas. With its bolt-action mechanism, players need to cycle the bolt after each shot, resulting in a slower rate of fire. However, its high damage per shot compensates for the slower cycling time. The M24 is prized for its reliability, versatility, and precision, making it a valuable asset for players who excel in sniping.
These sniper guns provide players with the ability to engage enemies from long distances with precision and power. Each sniper gun has its own advantages and considerations, such as damage output, rate of fire, and reload time. Skilful usage and positioning are crucial when wielding these sniper guns to maximize their effectiveness and dominate the battlefield in Free Fire.
Each sniper gun possesses unique characteristics. Notably, the Kar98K gun can still inflict damage even if the shot misses the target, while the M82B sniper gun can penetrate through walls.
Launchers in Free Fire are heavy weapons that excel in dealing explosive damage and area-of-effect destruction. These weapons are designed to provide players with a powerful means of eliminating multiple enemies or destroying structures within the game.
Let’s explore the three launchers available in Free Fire and their unique characteristics:
- M79: The M79 is a single-shot grenade launcher that fires explosive rounds. It is highly effective against groups of enemies or enemies hiding behind cover. The M79’s projectiles have a moderate explosion radius, allowing players to damage or eliminate multiple opponents in a single shot. However, its slow reload time and limited ammunition capacity require players to use it strategically and make each shot count.
- MGL140: The MGL140 is a multiple grenade launcher that can fire multiple rounds in rapid succession. It offers a high rate of fire and the ability to launch grenades in quick succession, making it devastating against groups of enemies or for area denial. Its projectiles explode upon impact, significantly damaging players and structures. However, similar to the M79, the MGL140 has a limited ammunition capacity and requires careful management of reload times.
- RGS50: The RGS50 is a portable rocket launcher that fires powerful rockets. It delivers high-explosive damage over a wide area, making it highly effective for destroying structures or dealing heavy damage to vehicles. The RGS50’s rockets have a larger explosion radius compared to the other launchers, enabling players to cause significant destruction and eliminate multiple enemies with a single shot. However, its slow rate of fire and limited ammunition supply necessitates strategic usage to maximize its impact.
These launchers provide players with immense firepower and the ability to create chaos and devastation on the battlefield. They are particularly effective for clearing out entrenched enemies, demolishing structures, or disrupting enemy movements. However, players must be cautious when using these weapons due to their limited ammunition and slower reload times. Skilful positioning and timing are crucial to ensure maximum impact and minimize the risk of being caught off guard while reloading.
In Free Fire, grenades play a crucial role in tactical gameplay, offering players various options for offensive and defensive strategies. Let’s explore the different types of grenades available:
- Grenade: The standard grenade is a versatile explosive device that deals area-of-effect damage. Players can throw grenades at enemies or strategic locations to cause damage or force opponents out of cover. The explosion can damage multiple enemies within its blast radius. Proper timing and aim are essential when using grenades effectively, especially in close-quarters combat or when enemies are grouped together.
- Gloo Wall: The Gloo Wall grenade is a defensive utility that allows players to create temporary cover in the form of a gloo wall. When thrown, it instantly generates a wall made of gloo, providing a barrier that can protect against enemy gunfire. The Gloo Wall can be used strategically to block off enemy advances, provide cover during healing, or create safe paths in dangerous situations.
- Smoke Grenade: The Smoke Grenade is a tactical tool that creates a dense smoke screen upon detonation. It obscures vision, making it difficult for enemies to spot and engage players. Smoke Grenades are useful for providing cover during revives, crossing open areas without being detected, or confusing opponents by obstructing their line of sight.
Choosing the right weapon in Free Fire can significantly impact your chances of survival and victory. Whether you prefer the intensity of close-range combat or the precision of long-range sniping, understanding the characteristics of each gun is essential. By familiarizing yourself with the melee weapons, pistols, shotguns, long-range guns, sniper guns, and grenades available, you can tailor your gameplay strategy to match your preferred playstyle and excel on the battlefield of Free Fire.
How many types of melee weapons are available in Free Fire?
Free Fire offers a variety of melee weapons, including the PAN, PARANG, BAT, KATANA, and SCYTHE.
Can pistols be effective in Free Fire?
Although pistols may lack firepower, a well-aimed headshot can be lethal. They serve as reliable backup weapons in close encounters.
Which shotgun should I choose for close-quarters combat?
Free Fire offers different shotguns, such as the UMP, MP5, MP40, P90, THOMPSON, VECTOR, MP5, and MACIO, each with its unique attributes. Experiment to find your preferred choice.
What are the recommended long-range guns in Free Fire?
Long-range gun options include the GROZA, M249, SVD (Dragunov), M4A1, AK, M14, SCAR, VSS, SKS, M249, FAMAS, XM8, M60, AN94, PLASMA, and AC80.